Ceramic Care & Maintenance
- Ordinary sweeping and an occasional swiping with a damp sponge mop, using a small amount of soapless detergent in warm water will clean your ceramic tile floor beautifully.
- Soaps are not recommended. They leave a film which dulls the surface and promotes mildew.
- Steel wool pads, acid cleaner, and vinegar are also not recommended, due to the damage they cause to grout.
- We carry all the ceramic care products you need to clean and maintain your ceramic tile.
- We invite you to come visit our store to pick up whatever you need.
Visit Our Showroom Today!
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm
10am – 2pm
Click Map for Directions
Feel free to call us at:
Fax: (609) 654-0615