Laminate Care & Maintenance
- Ordinary vacuuming and an occasional wipe-over with a damp cloth or mop is usually all the cleaning you'll need to do for a laminate floor.
- For grease, wine, juice, or chocolate stains use warm water and mild detergent for clean-up.
- For shoe polish, ink, crayon, asphalt, cigarettes, or nail polish use mineral spirits, acetone (nail polish remover, denatured alcohol) for clean-up.
- For candle wax or chewing gum allow to harden then carefully scrape off with a dull, blunt scraper.
- Special laminate cleaners are available. We carry all the laminate flooring care products you need to clean and maintain your laminate flooring.
- We invite you to come visit our store to pick up whatever you need.
Visit Our Showroom Today!
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm
10am – 2pm
Click Map for Directions
Feel free to call us at:
Fax: (609) 654-0615